The Saffron Bass Synthesizer is the first in a series of three inspiring Kontakt 5 instruments, the so called ‘Blue Orb Series’. Saffron is a dual oscillator synthesizer intended to make huge fat, deep bass sounds. But don’t be fooled by it’s name. Also Pads, Synths, Strings and other types of sounds are possible with this versatile synthesizer.
There are 60 different waveforms to choose from, 30 per oscillator. Each OSC has 3 envelope generators.(Amplifier, Filter and Pitch) and 3 different filters, (Low Pass, High Pass and Band Pass). There are 2 Low Frequency Oscillators (LFO’s), a Pitch LFO and a Filter LFO with a choice between 4 different waveforms (Sine, Saw, Square & Random), or the LFO can be switched off. Both LFO’s can be used at the same time.
The sounds can be modulated via Velocity, Aftertouch, Key Follow and the Modulation wheel. And to top this all off, you have a choice between 8 different FX (Digital Reverb, Digital Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Compressor, 2-Band EQ, Skreamer distortion) and an Arpeggiator.
Saffron already comes with a big selection of sounds for you to play with (204 instruments and 80 multis). The big amount of controls encourages you to make your own. The possibilities are endless.
- For Kontakt 5.3 and higher (Not for Kontakt Player)
- 24bit 44.100 Khz wav samples
- 284 patches: 204 instruments (nki) and 80 multis (nkm)
- 1.02 Mb in size unpacked
- 24 samples per instrument, 2 oscillators, 12 per oscillator
- Velocity and Aftertouch responsive
- 8 Effects: Digital Reverb, Digital Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Compressor, 2-Band EQ and Skreamer distortion
- Time and Speed parameters sync to Host tempo
- Controls page
- Arpeggiator & Effects page
- Animated Blue Orb
- 284 Kontakt Patches
- 204 Instruments (nki)
- 80 Multis (nkm)
- Patch List
- Blue Orb Trilogy: https://synthmob.com/kontakt/blue-orb-trilogy
|Premium File Contents|